Before contacting Fischione Service to discuss an instrument issue, please gather the following information so that we can respond in an accurate and timely manner:
- Instrument model number and serial number
- Description of the issue
- Instrument software version (if applicable)
- Description of what steps you have already taken to solve the issue
- Any related instrument service history
About Fischione Service
Fischione Service differentiates itself bydelivering exceptional customer service.
- Accountability – we take full project ownership and achieve results
- Attention to detail
- Professional communications
- Receptive listening
- Effective teamwork
Fischione Service offerings
|Type of Service||Model 1010||Model 1040||Models 1050/1060||Models 1020/1070||Holders|
|Onsite installation and operations training *♦||✔||✔|
|Onsite refresher operations and/or applications training *||✔||✔||✔|
|@Fischione operations training *||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|@Fischione applications training *||✔||✔||✔|
|Onsite preventive maintenance and repair||✔||✔||✔|
|@Fischione preventive maintenance, upgrades, evaluation, and repair||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Replacement product, parts, and supplies‡∞||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
* Operations training is available for 4-, 8-, and 16-hour sessions. Applications training is available for 8- and 16-hour sessions. @Fischione Training will be designed to meet your needs and takes place in our labs in Export, Pennsylvania, USA. Contactservice@fischione.comfor a quotation.
♦Onsite installation and operations training is included with the purchase of the Model 1040 NanoMill® TEM specimen preparation system.
†Two service contract levels, Premier and Preferred, are available for the Model 1040 NanoMill system, the Model 1050 TEM Mill, and the Model 1060 SEM Mill. See服务合同for benefit details. Request a service contract quotation firstname.lastname@example.org.
‡For replacement products, parts, and supplies, email@example.com.
∞替代产品的模式l 1010 Ion Mill is not available; replacement parts for the Model 1010 Ion Mill will be supplied, if available.
Why choose Fischione Service?
- Technical expertise:Fischione Instruments has been designing, manufacturing, and servicing sample preparation products for the electron microscopy community since 1966.
- Factory-certified parts:Because the majority of our parts are designed, manufactured, and assembled into products in our Export, Pennsylvania factory, replacement parts from our factory are provided, excluding vacuum pumps.
- State of the art:Fischione uses state-of-the-art technology in its applications, engineering, manufacturing, and customer relationship management activities.
Our service personnel
Fischione Service personnel have:
- Nanotechnology product knowledge
- Complex technical troubleshooting skills (such as knowledge of vacuum systems and electronics)
- Specialized training (associates or bachelor’s degrees in electronics, electromechanics, or related disciplines)
Before our service engineers venture into the field, they work in product assembly where they gain in-depth knowledge of the Fischione product line. By the time our service engineers reach field status, they are well equipped to troubleshoot and correct any product challenges.
Learn more about Fischione Service
NanoMill is a registered trademark of E.A. Fischione Instruments, Inc.